[joe-frank-list] live show in O.C.-- COMMENTs?

contact at joefrank.com contact at joefrank.com
Mon May 19 00:44:51 PDT 2003

We'll be streaming the KPFA interview asap - hopefully within a week.  Also,
we're producing a CD (audio) of the show at South Coast Rep - hope to have it
streaming very soon as well.

Joe's already at work revising the script from the SCR show - possibly
producing it in L.A. in the near future.  We've talked with him post-show, and
we're hoping to post a few favorite excerpts.

Cheers,

JF.com